MQTT X CLI is an open source MQTT 5.0 CLI Client and MQTT X on the command line. Designed to help develop and debug MQTT services and applications faster without the need to use a graphical interface.
Before downloading and installing, please visit our website or GitHub to understand and obtain the latest version information. The latest version helps improve the usage experience. If you are familiar with this project, you can also directly clone the repository source code of MQTT X and build and use it by yourself. During the using process, if you have any questions, you can go to GitHub issues to express questions and opinions or fork our project, and submit the modified PR to us. We will review and reply carefully.
- 100% open source under Apache 2.0 license
- Cross-platform, support Windows, macOS, Linux
- Dependency-free, get up and run with no prerequisites required
- Easy to integrate, can be quickly integrated into automated test scripts
- Support MQTT v3.1.1 and MQTT v5.0
- Support CA, self-signed certificates, and one-way and two-way SSL authentication
- Performance testing, quickly test the performance of MQTT services