MQTT X is an elegant cross-platform MQTT 5.0 desktop client open-sourced by EMQ, which supports macOS, Linux, Windows.
UI of MQTT X adopts the form of chat interface, which simplifies the page operation logic. It allows users to quickly create connections and save multiple clients, which facilitate users to quickly test the
MQTT/MQTTS connection, as well as the subscription and publication of
Before downloading and installing, please visit our website or GitHub to understand and obtain the latest version information. The latest version helps improve the usage experience. If you are familiar with this project, you can also directly clone the repository source code of MQTT X and build and use it by yourself. During the using process, if you have any questions, you can go to GitHub issues to express questions and opinions or fork our project, and submit the modified PR to us. We will review and reply carefully.
- Easy-to-use, chat box for sending/receiving MQTT messages
- Cross-platform, running on Windows, macOS, and Linux
- 100% compliant with MQTT 5.0 and 3.1.1
- Custom colors for different MQTT subscriptions
- Support for one-way and two-way SSL authentication
- Support MQTT over WebSockets
- Payload Format Conversion, support for Hex, Base64, JSON, and Plaintext
- Customized script for MQTT Pub/Sub simulation
- Full logging capabilities
- English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Turkish and Hungarian
- Freely toggle Light/Dark/Night mode