Release notes 🎉
Speed ⚡️ & Stable 🏋️
MQTT X Desktop
- Performance improved by around 80+%.
- Alert box when you receive a new message.
- Fixed issues with importing and backing up data, fixing the integrity and correctness of importing and exporting data, and optimizing the loading speed when importing, etc.
- Fixed a problem where
Username had to be entered when using
Client ID +
- Fixed a problem where offline messages could not be received after reconnecting.
- Corrected a problem where the order of messages in the message list was incorrect in some cases.
- Fixed a problem where multiple identical
Key names could be filled in the user properties configuration, which is 100% compatible with the MQTT protocol.
- Fix the problem where group icons would disappear due to too long group names, and support full display of too long group names.
- Corrected a problem where the right-click menu in the group list was displayed outside the window.
- Fixed a problem where other subscribed topics would disappear after clicking on traffic statistics and automatically subscribing to the system topic
- Corrected a problem where the subscribed topics window did not correctly reset the subscribed topics configuration.
- Corrected a problem where the
Payload editor did not correctly adjust the width when the window was resized manually.
- Fixed a problem with highlighting connections when creating a new window.
- Changed the help page to
Everything about MQTT and made it a first-level menu for users to learn about MQTT.
- Optimised the status display when clicking on the Send button to avoid users mistakenly thinking that clicking on Send has failed.
- Optimise the alert for the unconnected status when clicking the Subscribe button.
- Optimise the hint for filling in the
Topic field, etc.
MQTT X CLI
- Automatic reconnection support, optimized for when the MQTT X CLI command line client is disconnected after an exception occurs on the MQTT server.
- File saving, support for reading and saving local configuration files, users can save connection parameters to local configuration files and read them directly the next time they connect.
- Payload format conversion, support for converting incoming messages to String, Hex, Base64, JSON.
- Add year-month-day log display.
Full Changelog: https://github.com/emqx/MQTTX/compare/v1.9.0...v1.9.1